- File & ServeXpress Showcases Choice for Courts at eCourts Conference - December 2012
A newly formed company that combined e-Filing pioneers File & Serve and CaseFileXpress, is featuring versatile e-Filing solutions for courts this week at the eCourts Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- File & Serve and CaseFileXpress Form e-Filing and e-Service Powerhouse - November 2012
File & ServeXpress to be solely focused on providing electronic filing and document service solutions to the legal market..
- CaseFileXpress Adds Training in Prep for Texas Supreme Court Mandate - August 2011
eFiling training on September 8, 2011 will help filers prepare for the mandate requiring attorneys to eFile documents to the Texas Supreme Court.
- CaseFileXpress Appoints Kim Fruin as Account Executive - June 2011
Seasoned legal expert brings breadth of experience to account services team.
- CaseFileXpress Launches eFiling to Texas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals - March 2011
CaseFileXpress announces immediate access to its clients for eFiling to Texas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals.
- CaseFileXpress Launches New Texas State Bar Association CLE-accredited Webinar, "eServing Discovery in Texas" - February 2011
As part of CaseFileXpress' ongoing education commitment to its clients, the eFiling leader has added a second free CLE-accredited course for 1.25 credit hours, focusing on "eServing Discovery in Texas."
- CaseFileXpress Hosts eFiling Success: A Chat with the Honorable Judge Brook Hedge at 2010 eCourts East Conference in Tampa - September 2010
As part of CaseFileXpress' ongoing education series, eFiling Success, one of the pioneers of eFiling will share her lessons learned for seamless implementation of an efficient and cost-saving eFiling solution.
- Case Study by eFiling Leader CaseFileXpress shows eFiling Saves Time and Money for Attorneys - April 2010
According to Time is Money: eFiling Saves Both, a case study conducted by Texas-based eFiling trailblazer CaseFileXpress, the average law firm saves more than $75 per filing by eFiling.
- Profiles in Power Finalist - July 2009
CaseFileXpress Founder, Tammy Carter, Honored as Finalist at the 15th Annual Profiles in Power sponsored by the Austin Business Journal.
- eSchedule Process Service - July 2009
CaseFileXpress launches eSchedule Process Service. Currently, serving the following areas: Amarillo, Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, Lubbock, San Antonio and the Rio Grand Valley.
Caver Public Relations
(512) 832-8588 office